Thomson WhisperTrak linear actuators are designed to incorporate features that enable machine builders the greatest flexibility in a variety of applications.
With sleek and compact design, these actuators offer environmental protection sealing, maintenance free lifetime operation, and various position control capabilities.
The result is the optimum actuator for the applications it is built to serve.
- Compact, light, maintenance free
- Ultrasonic welding of enclosure provides high degree of sealing
- Washdown proof during operation
- Submersible during non-operation
- IP67 environmental protection class
- CE (EN60601-1) and UL (UL60601-1) certificates
- Electronic limit switches – shuts off power for overload conditions during and at end of stroke
- Anti-rotation mechanism – prevents the extension tube from rotating if it is not fixed on the end.
- Mounting adapters turned 90°
- Variety of cable and connection types (flying leads, phono, DIN, Pac Con)
- DCG Actuator Control w/pendant
- Rehab and handicap equipment that requires personal mobility such as wheel chairs, patient lifts, and handicapped accessible cars/trucks.
- Medical/hospital equipment such as patient beds, x-ray machines, and examination chairs.
- Home and office furniture where silent operation is required such as adjustable desks, beds, and reclining chairs.